The Wild Atlantic Living family is on the increase once again... and in search of the right team member...
That’s right, we’re looking for a Super picker, packer, customer service-er to join our ranks!
They say many hands make light work and we’re on the prowl for a well-organised, passionate person to bring a little more joy & upbeat buzz to our lovely little shop in Kilrush.
If you’ve got a grá for some serious gift wrapping, an ordered mind for day-to-day office work and a head for packing and dispatching - & serious self initiative & you’re not afraid of hard work, we want to hear from you.
Naturally, we’ve got some gruelling expectations that include no less than extensive experience as a Banter Connoisseur, an innate ability to have the craic and a genuine interest in the growth of our lovely little business. The position of the Picker Packer Customer Service-er Extraordinare is open for applications!
Immediate start would be ideal.
We are looking for someone who will be able to join us in laughter and has no problem with really hard and precise work.
We are offering a full time position based in our shop in the seaside town of Kilrush. But open to 2 x part timers.
You’ll get to witness and experience plenty of colours, creative work, lots of kettle on sounds, sometimes time pressure to get orders out, plenty of packaging, caring and all that jazz.
All in a very genuine and friendly environment.
Ideally the person would be eager to help us grow our small business in a passionate and environmentally friendly way.
What will you do?
Pack and dispatch
* Online orders
* Communication with the DPD legends and customers if necessary
* BEAUTIFULLY wrapping and protecting our delicate products into our lovely recyclable packaging so people really say “WOW” when they open it
Check & reply to customer emails & social media messages & phone calls.
* Monitoring stock levels
* Drafting, formating, and printing relevant documents
* Ordering office supplies as needed
* Updating website with new products / stock levels
* Managing outgoing post and recording data on special deliveries
* Working in shopify
* Bringing ideas for organisation solutions and maintenance
* Excellent communication skills in both written & oral English
* Enthusiastic, organised and genuine
* Willing to commit to lots an lots of packing if necessary, like seriously, the precision and speed here are the key
* Happy to be working both independently and within a team
* Relevant internship or work experience would be class
* Creative and with passion for style and design
* Open to learning all aspects of running and growing a sustainable business
A can do attitude.
Finding solutions & not problems.
To apply please send your cv and answers to the next 2 questions to email@example.com
“Imagine you own an online shop and a customer’s order got lost; it was a birthday gift. What would be your answer if they emailed and were very disappointed?”
“How could you and us benefit if we worked together?”
Applicants who don’t answer the above won’t have their application reviewed 😄