Organic Sunflower child’s /kids Yoga Pants
- Comfy waist and ankle bands
- Unique Toby Tiger design
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- Environmentally friendly AZO-free dyes
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
Save the planet, go organic
So what’s all the fuss about organic cotton?
Put simply, it’s better for our kids, our workers and our planet – and here’s why:
- It’s naturally soft. There’s a reason why organic cotton is so soft. It waves bye bye to all the harsh chemicals and dyes used to process bog-standard cotton, which breaks down fibres and damages the fabric.
- Safe and sound. Organic cotton producers and clothes manufacturers aren’t exposed to harsh chemicals and dyes, making it far safer for them (phew!) – plus it’s miles better for the environment. Only natural pest control methods are used which helps to keeps the soil fertile, water clean and our air unpolluted.
- It’s super kind to skin. Organic cotton is lovely and super soft on even the most delicate skin, thanks to the ban on nasty chemicals. That means it’s perfect for babies and kids – and less likely to trigger any allergies and skin conditions like eczema.
- You can love your clothes for longer. Because organic clothes haven’t been messed about with like standard clothes, they’ll last much longer and wash really well – even at 30 degrees – so they can be worn again and again. Then, when your little one goes up a size, simply pass on to friends or down for generations!